Saturday, October 18, 2008

YEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

i have no words to describe how proud i am of my life group

although EVERYTHING went wrong

the mikes din work
the lights couldn't blackout at the right times
the video that the video team and i stressed over didn't play at all
abel was freaking out behind the PA system
lionel got stuck when belle and i were pushing him to his spot

EVERYTHING WENT WRONG

but we pulled through.

we even got 3rd place.

and everyone was SO SO SO happy.

i was bursting with joy and energy myself.

this is a HUGE boost for the LG.

we're been through a lot this year.

i've personally struggled with all the changes,

the split of the UV LG,
good friends leaving,
new people in the new life group which i refused to try to connect with,
just because i missed my old friends,
changes in the venues,
the combining of oxygen with the other youth groups,
Ernestine leaving,

i must admit, i struggled.

but today, just to see everyone so happy together,
it was really worth clinging on and pushing myself to accept the changes that happened.


IF YOU'RE READING THIS, my dear life group,
I AM VERY PROUD OF YOU,
and i LOVE you.

YEAHHH!!!!

No comments: