Saturday, October 25, 2008

wei jin got a job next year

its his first interview he's ever been for

he hasn't even passed his AP400 and needs to take another supp in jan

how great is that?

i know my job will come

it will come as long as i keep trying

and there's nothing wrong with me,

and no, just because i don't have a job yet does not mean the world hates me.

i just gotta persevere

applied for a position all the way in Darwin a couple of days ago

also realised that my resume might be a lil too humble

i really need to learn to sell myself a little more



****************


now about my little dental adventure

yes i was right! i had a chipped piece of tooth left lodged in my gum

one of the pieces of the the 3 teeth that shattered into tiny fragments from the fall

this is the 2nd piece of tooth i've found hidden in my gum so far

wonder if there are any more hidden anywhere else

no wonder i've been bleeding spontaneously from the back of my teeth ever since i had my restorations completed a couple of months ago

my gums are not doing too good

they're swollen and i have to start brushing them with a baby toothbrush 3 times a day from now on and gargle with lots of warm salt water

such a hassle

haihs

well, gotta do it!

2 comments:

Senorita Valentina said...

Pray la..
:)
A job will come your way..just don't stop looking! ;)

Hugs...
~Tina~

seh-leh-neh said...

owh yea

prayer is like my armor man

i would be so down and depressed by now without it

love u babe