Thursday, October 9, 2008

when the heart speaks..

today is such a day of extremes

extreme hyperness at school

extreme lethargy after school

extreme decision making, leading to an impulsive haircut

extreme energy at rehearsal for the launch of friday night church tmrw

and now its extreme loneliness

everything around me feels so quiet and still

i miss belle.
5 weeks to the end of my exams also means 5 weeks till we say goodbye.

Ernest is leaving too for Brisbane is 3 days.
I sure am not looking forward to stepping into the airport.

and Lucas is gonna leave to Sydney as well in January.
There goes my Adelaide Handyman who is always on my back,
tending to my every need.

How true is it that we constantly find ourselves running back to the Creator when we realise things really are not in our hands.

Things change.
Rapidly,
Constantly.

I don't know what the future holds,
my job,
my future career,
my personal dreams,
my relationships.

Everything so vague and unclear.

But the more misty the path gets,
the more i will trust in God.
Coz He's holding my hand,
guiding me every step of the way.
Even in times where emotions tell me that i'm lonely,
conviction and revelation reminds me that i'm never alone.
How good is that to live with hope?
Amen?

No comments: