Sunday, October 26, 2008

starving no more

yes i've been eating well, not voluntarily though

this sudden phase of anorexia is pretty odd

i just don't feel like eating at all

the last time i felt this was about 3 years ago after going through a really hard time

and i actually lost significant weight from it in a short period of time.

not a very healthy thing, i must say.

for now,i do get hungry heaps, but the thought of food is nauseating

decided to make pasta marinara today after an excellent day at church, thinking that maybe a nice meal would lure my mouth into salivating as usual

but no, not even halfway thru my bowl heaped with generous servings of seafood, i started to feel like chewing my food was such a chore

it even happened with the yummy tiramisu in the fridge

one lil slice, and after 3 spoons i felt sick

studying is going not too bad, could be better but i must say its not too bad

have this little study partnership thingy with Jolene over msn, and its great coz we push each other to study at constant intervals.

I miss home. My family is busy preparing for the massive open house makan tmrw.
I wish i could be there too.

The 5 cats are probably locked in my room.
poor little babies. lol.

back to work :)



No comments: