Friday, October 24, 2008

teeth blues

i can feel another piece of chipped tooth in my gums behind my crowns

can there really still be broken teeth in my gums till today???

*shivers in fear*

**************

my internet connection has been slowed down for the month

sigh

hate it when this happens

give it a couple of days, its gonna be even slower to the extent that msn won't even sign in

***********

people are saying i'm losing weight

i haven't been exercising since my bday

but yea i haven't been eating well too all week

had a lot of things to do and a lot of things on my mind as well that i actually forgot to eat

3 out of 5 days this week i only ate dinner for an entire day

and that also maggi or cookies

and i can really feel the effects of malnourishment

no energy, brain function half dead, excessive need for sleep, tummy upsets

i gotta start eating well

the exams are around the corner

and its not gonna be the best time to be malnourished

anyone wanna cook me a healthy, balanced meal?


No comments: