Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3 weeks


3 weeks belle till we part
you have no idea how much i'm dreading it
you're the friend who has managed to dig out even the deepest and darkest secrets i've hidden from the world
you hold me each time i break down and cry
you go out of your way to help me without expecting anything in return
you never take me for granted
you appreciate all that i do for you
you never do anything to hurt me
you care, u really do

i never thought i'd find a true friend in you back then
but i did
and i'm really sad that one year was all we had together

i've never found a closer friend.
i've always felt secure with you.
thank you for your assuring friendship.
it feels good confidently knowing that you love me as much as i love you.

i miss you already

:'(

i dread doing adelaide without you next year

No comments: