Sunday, October 19, 2008

"nevertheless"

today i realised that i have been doing life without it over the past few months.

this year has been such a year of constant struggles.
been through so many phases of being atttacked physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
which sometime left me upset, bitter and hurt.
the were times i even felt self pity and self condemnation creep in.

i'm glad i remembered one of the most important keys to how i should live my life.

never thought all the things going on around me could actually strip me away from me original path and direction.

never thought i could actually subconsciously let go of the principles that shape the very person i am due to the circumstances that i find myself in.

so today i start fresh.

nevertheless.

come on shaleen.
nevertheless.

No comments: