Friday, October 10, 2008

yet another day of extreme emotions

Trott Park Pharmacy
Internship Opportunity 2009
Re-advertised


Please apply via email only by the 31st October 2008.
Students who have been interviewed need not reapply.

**********

ok so what's this supposed to mean?

i'll just take it as i din get the job la after the many hours of wiping her shelves.

Heavenly father, i feel so confused.

I've sacrificed so much time, energy and money in this.

I don't understand why all this is happening.

But i know You know better,

so i'm trusting You and just gonna keep pushing on.

its a harsh world out there.

Just gotta keep trying.

The last thing i'm gonna do is allow myself to be discouraged.

***********
as of today,
my ielts paper is booked in on the 5th and 6th of december.

another whole load of "bucks" gone down that track

**********



this song rips my heart to pieces

reminds me that its about time i made my stand,
draw my line,
and say my goodbye too

No comments: