Monday, March 2, 2009

waka nini yana? dhoma nyini yalka?
brrp? Yandagai, waka nini yana?
danyie walga, nga dtinaka, nganga-buraya
deya-win?
waka nini yana, dhoma nyini yalka?
brrp! yandgai, waka nini yana?

and i find myself dancing and swaying my arms and hips, singing, twirling and skimming all across the floor of my huge huge room with a huge smile on my face,
without missing the chance to admire the beatiful curves and sways my body could make thru my reflection in the mirror.


i forgot how much i loved to dance and sing.

****

i'm itching to tell megan her 24th bday present

coz its the CRAZIEST present i've EVER bought for someone

like the MOST INSANE AND OUT OF THIS WORLD present

and i'm glad Shelley Chee wanted to be part of it as well

a big happy 374 carrington street family!

gah, few more days and then i can publically display it here on the web.

i can't waittt!!!

****

i've finally bought myself my life application Bible

and i'm ABSOLUTELY loving it :)

reading the word of God brings life.

seriously.

like SERIOUSLY.

:D :D

and Lilian's coming tmrw!

yayayayyayayayaayyayayyyyy!!!

:D :D :D

No comments: