Thursday, January 22, 2009

sunny thursday morning

good morning world.

woke up waaaayy before the sun came up this morning.

did my little bit of studying.

and then i'm off to work in half an hour.

today is gonna be a long day at work, with a 9am - 6.30pm shift.

work is.. alright i suppose.

a little mundane. perhaps a little too routine for me as well.

don't really like the idea of being stuck in a building 38 hours a week.

well, gotta be patient love. it's only been a couple of weeks.
you've got a WHOLE career ahead of you.

finally got my study table and bookshelf in.

a nice old lady and her husband helped me get squeeze it through my room door last night.
had a few little dramas here and there, a couple of little wounds as well lol
but its all good.

at least now i can start sorting and filing up all my study material and kickstart my studying which is terrific.

should be buying a washing machine soon. phew.
i really cannot imagine how the women back then washed EVERY SINGLE THING with their hands.
2 weeks of scrubbing my clothes and i'm screaming my brains off already.
*salutes the women of the "stone age"*

will write more tonight about my upcoming weekend.

love, shaleen

No comments: