Wednesday, January 7, 2009

lonely morning


barely slept last night, waiting for Lucas's call.

Finally called at 3, and we headed down to the airport at 4.30.

virgin blue should really consider opening more counters here in the adelaide airport.

So Lucas is off on his new adventure.

Just got his text from Sydney.

I miss him terribly.

Andrew and i don't seem to be clicking since we said our goodbyes in Melbourne.

Saturation? Perhaps.

Will time heal? Perhaps.

I miss him terribly too.

*******

Another long day with lots to do.

7.30 in the morning and not only am i physically tired,
this time the heart feels heavy too.

should get a little rest. hopefully some sleep.
and set the heart and mind right again for the day.

my long day starts at 9.30 when Abel comes over to help me remove my furniture from the room.

2 days to Port Augusta.

My own adventure is about to begin,
and the words that God clearly spoke into my life recently is that 2009 is going to be anything but easy,
but there's nothing too difficult or painful that my Jesus and I cannot handle together.

Such a powerful promise.
Hallelujah.

:)


No comments: