Friday, January 9, 2009

happy bday jon koh :)

7 hours to go
spending my day reading and watching some tv,
from intense action with the Brisbane International,
to laughing my brains off at Ellen DeGeneres and her nonsense.
if you have never watched her TV show,
you should give it a go.
She is ABSOLUTELY bananas.
good stuff.

Really glad everything is done,
no need to rush anything last minute.
meant to get a haircut and go to ikea today,
but i decided to stay home instead and get some rest.
Its been a crazy week,
running up and down,
driving from one end to the city to the other,
packing, paperwork, seeing people off, helping others move, etc etc etc

staying home for the day might just be exactly what i need.

:)

Wee Li and Lynn are driving me to Port Augusta tonight.
They'll stay with me tonight and then they'll leave tomorrow.

Tomorrow morning Jia Ching is driving up with more of my stuff.
He'll stay over with me on Saturday night and make his way back to Adelaide on Sunday.

How amazing is that?
How spoilt am i really?
Spoilt by the people i have around me.

i have no words to describe how grateful I am to have people who offer to help me to this extent.
and not just offering, in stead insisting without any intention of taking no for an answer.
Even when i never asked for any help.
I had even booked my bus ticket and almost confirmed my freight.
but ended up canceling all those arrangements.

****

Was feeling a lil nervous this morning.
Receiving Nest's message on facebook turned my morning around.
Its good to hear wise words from someone who has been through the same journey and emotions that comes with it.
i think i need to be really patient with this move.
its a brand new start,
and i really should take it slow instead of rushing into things just to try to fit in.

the amazing things your friends would do for you, huh?
have i made you go "WOW" already?
:)

Receiving all this love makes me want to pour out more love for people around me.
coz doesn't it feel just great receiving love?
i want people to feel the same way when they receive my love too.
:)

Thank you guys,
i cannot thank you enough :D

*****

have not mentioned anything about my new year resolutions, huh?
been too busy to talk about anything here on this blog.

well, i've never made new year resolutions.
but this year i made 5.
and they all seem pretty sensible and realistic.

here, have a look :

1. Lose another 8 kilos to get back to my initial weight before coming to Adelaide.
2. Kickstart my dream to make a difference in the lives of those in need.
3. 2 hour session of Swim or any Sport once a week.
4. Learn up about the history of Christianity and understand the different denominations.
5. Stop being lazy to use my brain. (Mr Chia's challenge for me)

what do you think?
:)


No comments: