Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my 2nd week back home begins today

spent most of the day in coll helping my sis and meeting familiar faces

had a good time at lunch with my brother for life, mr Jon Koh

after 4 months, he has not changed a bit,

still as good looking, lame, hilarious, and late as ever.

today's chat over lunch i believe has launched the friendship into a whole new "dimension".

Thank God for good friends.

*********

still haven't decided whether i should live on my own next year

i need to decide, fast.

********

had another spoon from the bitter bowl of reality.

oh boy, it hurt. bad.

********

ironically when i'm trying not to rmbr Ridzuan at the sight of every corner in Klang and Subang,

out of the blue he decides to be extraordinarily nice to me.

i must admit, i am pleased.

********

ps: i miss u so much Marabelle Heng :(

No comments: