Monday, November 10, 2008

i "killed" snip.

i smacked him with the door by accident, and snapped off 2 of his legs

:(

i'm glad he's still alive.

he's very very very scared though..

my poor baby :( :( :(

***********

Michael called from Phillip Island

after looking through all the applications on Saturday,

They decided to give it to someone else.

I must say they're excellent people.

They keep to their word and they're really polite and kind.

**************

Got an interview on Wednesday for a position either in Whyalla or Broken Hill.

*************

Nationals has started calling people for interviews,

people who they have not interviewed before.

no idea what that means,

but we'll see how it goes.

*************

Got a free bus ride today.

Saved me 2.10 for the day.

I reckon it was the pretty dress i was wearing.

I realise that people are extremely nice to me when i put on a dress and slap on subtle bits of make up.

***********

Pigged on half a bag of sweet chilly and sour cream doritos.

well done Shaleeni.

I'm so gonna regret it when i see my tummy in the mirror.

***************

the night is gonna be spent studying late since i can't sleep even when i send myself to bed relatively early.

just because another attempt failed does not mean i need to sit and sob about it.

move on.

dig another well.

I'm growing through this painful journey and experience.

No regrets.

No comments: