Sunday, November 9, 2008

dear oestrogens,

i've spent the whole day battling you.

One minute i'd be on the winning end,

Before i know it, you regain control again,

Even last night, u kept me awake all through the night.

I've wasted 3/4 of my day trying to take you down,

Barely finished half of my study plan for the day,

You drain all the energy out of me,

You make me think of and miss my loved ones every second of the day,

You make me think that the world is coming to an end,

You magnify my struggles in my head,

You even tempt me into eating the chocs and goodies i bought to bring home for mummy.

Why are you such a meanie?

Don't you realise i have an exam in a week?

I feel so miserable and weepy.

Most of the time i can usually show you who's boss,

but i guess November's championship trophy goes to you.

You win.

There you go.

What you waiting for?

Take it!

All yours!!

You happy now?

Stop chuckling at me!!!

pfft.

I'll go sob in my pillow now.

No comments: