Sunday, November 30, 2008

good morning world

the time now is 1.34 pm,
and Shaleeni Jayamani just woke up from her 2nd block of sleep for the day

haha

got up at 7 this morning to a teddy bear in my face.
was from my sister.
aww.
OMG I'M LEAVING HOME AGAIN IN A WEEK.
here comes the turmoil of emotions.

had a massive tummy ache the moment i woke up,
and ended up sleeping on the sofa for another 5 hours.
talk about exhaustion.

now i feel even more tired from all the sleeping!
nasty!!
should get my lazy bum up and do some dangdut!
*wiggles butt*

*******

last night's outing with the St John girls from school was GREAAATT!
met Jinn, Sue-Li, See Ting,Wen Dee, Chin Yong and Juli who came back from NZ.
just like old times in school.
so sad that once upon a time we used to do everyday together,
now its just a couple of hours every 6 months.
everyone still looks the same,
and the chemistry has not changed either.
awesome.

********

and so 8 of us went cycling yesterday at bukit cahaya.
There was Tina, Soo, Ke Xin, and Sean,
as well as Hui Xin and Hui Ling,
plus Nath who was under my care for the day. haha

cycling was a blast.
loved working those flabby thighs uphill.
and surprisingly, although they're disgustingly flabby and wobbly now compared to the training days,
they're still pretty strong!
i managed to power uphill, ahead of hui xin and hui ling who are still training!
even hui xin was like "woi u gila one ah! nv train still stamina like horse!"

LOL!
must admit i was pleased!
such a boost!
i REALLY should do something to up my fitness level,
and hopefully at the same time slim down tonnes more next year.
i just hope working full time and studying at the same time won't hinder me from doing that.

*******

today is gonna be spent studying
been having these massive allergy strikes out of the blue begining last night
even now, my eyes are all wattery and i'm scratching my whole face as tho there are bugs crawling beneath my skin.
Thank God for the people who discovered antihistamines.
i'd be scratching my face all day if not for them.

alright time to start work!
goodbye lovelies.



No comments: