Tuesday, July 1, 2008

mended.

well i never posted up the pics of my little accident
and people keep asking for it
well, u've got it!!

nah:
at the hospital, all nice and cleaned up.
didn't take any photos at the fall site..
was realllllyyy dirty and messed up i reckon..
my chin that sorta "tore"??


i should sell this pic to some horror film producer.
its sickening. urgh.

still at the hosp



well the clean look din last too long.
by the time i got home, i was all bloody again.dinner!! by megan!!
potato, leek and salmon soup.
couldn't open my mouth so yup, syringe it is..
and i was spilling ALL over the place man.
LOL
hilarious.
aww.. well i know i was laughing all the way
but hey at some point i felt sad also la k.
u can't hold too many buckets of tears in ler..
at some point, it needs to be shed

how sad is this pic really??
T.T
i look like a bashed up wife.
gulps.
*prays for a gentle husband in future*


the 1st night.
want a kiss, anyone?
MUAH!!!

it was so swollen i could barely move my lips or feel anything around that area.
and everything felt so tight.

i was so scared my lip would burst and the blood clot would got squirting everywhere.
haha
but DUHH it didn't.


night 2. still swollen in the mouth.
but heaps better than the day before.


this was the MOST PAINFUL, honestly.
especially when i had to scrub it with the medisponge.
URGH!
still recall how i was trembling all the way trying to bear the pain why ivy scrubbed it for me.
*shrugs at thought*

plus, the impact on this hand is still causing me pain till now.
sob. my wrist hurts. and i can't even cut an onion without feeling pain.
my few day old stitches which got infected:(


this was taken more than a week later.. quite cool le..


the 11th day after my fall
the day before i flew..
yes i flew with all those things on my face.and NO TEETH.
and without a shower for 11 days. nyeheheheheheh.
no choice la k.

ok so it wasn't thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt bad riggghhhttt..
TOLDYA!!!
you all so kanchiong for wuttttttt

:p

well, 2 months down the road, and after 6 dental visits.. here's what we get:
my beautiful stitches on my chin.

the scar on my right arm is quite eeuu
a huge bulge. should have used solosite. darn.
coz when u use solosite.. this is what u get. look at the pic below:

wow. beautifully healed. *salutes solosite*

and the moment you've been waiting for.....*drum roll*
THE FACE!!
yes, loads of patience, diligent skincare and even more prayer produces AMAZING results.
it doesn't even look like i fell off anything. LOL.
of course, unless u see from near la...


so its a happy ending after all

boy i look really tired in the pic huh?
even the happy smile can't hide the tiredness in my eyes.
that's what 3ringgit/hour jobs do to u.
i'm not too happy with the new teeth.. the left bunny teeth looks a bit senget..
but well, its better than not having teeth eh
the dental procedures were quite disgusting and uncomfortable most of the time
but from jia ching's advice to just say a small prayer before the painful injections,
i realised that i could sit still and endure the pain much better :)

there are still scars on my face from the fall..
on my nose, under my nose, my cheek, my chin and also on my lipline.
people say its not obvious, but let me tell u why its not obvious:
COZ it blends so well with my acne
sighs
here's to an even more intensive and diligent regiment of skincare
well, i've been good and been disciplined about getting my skin right before i fell..
so i'm sure with time, it'll all be nice and clear again.

lastly, here's a huge shout out to ALL my friends who
helped me so much throughout this little drama,
especially:

1. shelley chee+ben+ivy :
for rushing to the scene and brought me around to get my medical and
dental treatments on the day itself

2. Megan Vu:
for yelling at me, forcing me to eat, making all my meals, letting me sleep in her room, and just being mummy to me while i was "bedridden"

3. Hung Nguyen:
For getting me ALL my pharmaceutical and first aid supplies,
including his father's panadeine forte.

4. Handy Goh No:
for making me laugh my brains out and ripped my scab, leaving me an EXTRA scar

5. Marabelle Heng:
for constantly coming over to help me with household chores and feed me clean me
and dress me (and undress) lol

6. Jia ching and Ernestine:
for texting me almost everynight to check on my progress

7. Koko Wei Jin:
for being there when i fell. LOL.

8. Sarah, Yat Tuang & PW:
for coming over to help me wash hair/dishes/laundry

9. Su Ling and Amna:
for helping me change my bandages

10. Church leaders, lifegroup and pastors:
for all the visits, cards, calls, food, prayers and love

11. Classmates:
for the yummy brunch party before i left
i miss the pancakes, serious!!

12. Juniors:
for dinner and company

13.Friends back home in malaysia:
for calling and texting to make sure i'm doing ok

MOST IMPORTANTLY:
my family, for standing by me, providing me emotional and
financial support all the way without fail.
i love you.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!! i'm so happy for u!!!!

seh-leh-neh said...

: D
thank you chow yong ling

:D