Friday, July 11, 2008

chaotic

going home to malaysia was a real runaway from reality
and here i am now, snapped back to reality
and reality stinks
coz it reminds me that i left adelaide a mess
and now i have to pick up all the pieces i left lying around and patch everything up together

one word to describe my life now

MESSY!!!!
and i can't stand it!!!

my room is still not done
and my house still has some cleaning to be done

i notice how i'm paranoid about the cleanliness of MY OWN HOUSE.
unlike when i'm back home in MUMMY and DADDY's house.
lol
back home i'll just leave my stuff lying everywhere till mummy screams or daddy cleans it.
but here, i'm cleaning all the time!!

i MUST finish all my necessary cleaning by monday as classes start on monday
i'm pretty excited!!!
i've sincerely and honestly missed lectures and exams.
smack me, somebody!!

my pre-registration hunt isn't going too well
i haven't started working on my PR application either
i need to take an IELTS test too
yikes!!
me inggeriss no power la...
sounds like an extra subject of study to me.

i still feel horrid over not having a job.
living of mummy and daddy's hard earned money.

i need to get organized again.
feeling as though i just walked out of a war isn't something very helpful though.
but i can feel the rusty engine getting warm already.
it'll be back rumbling as normal in no time.

No comments: