Wednesday, February 11, 2009

what made my day

1. its smayne's bday and she's coming to aussie SOONNN!!!!!!
for those who don't know, sher mayne is my long lost bff.
she left to nz when i was 18.
and we used to keep in touch with each other thru thick and thin.
i still keep all the snail mail then i received from her and boy you would be shocked to see the collection, coz we mailed each other heaps!

not forgetting 1000 word long essays thru emails,
and daily msn.

how awesome is that?
we hide nothing from each other,
we know our deepest and darkest secrets,
and now, after sooooo many years, she FINALLY gonna be in the same country with me again!
AWESOMEE!!!!!
happy bday love!
i'm sooooooo excited!
you're 21!!!
yay!
welcome to the aunties' club.
nyehehehhee.

2. sun's surprising visit to the pharmacy
wing sun was going to work somewhere in whyalla and they stopped by at port augusta on the way.
and she thought she'd try her luck at the pharmacy,
and my goodness i was so excited when i saw here.
and heh, keluar la all the caplang malaysian accent.
and my colleageues could barely understand what we were saying.
hahah.

3. i got off work early, coz i'm to replace someone's hours on saturday.
and what did i do as soon as i got off work?
the answer is...

4. shopping!
bought heaps of food to stock up,
a little electric grill pan,
and a cake stand for 5 bucks!
i am pleasseeeeddd ;D
sigh, i'm such a woman :D
*heart*

5. evening after work chat with lau chung han,
and his passion for the art of eating tim tams.
check this out!


6. kind men with initiative.
i was carrying all my groceries, and trust me they were heaps.
i put them down to the ground for a bit and slowly carried them bit into the taxi door.
and a middle aged man comes right up to me and just picks up everything else and puts it into the car for me.
and i'm like woah, that was.. timely.
how sweet was that?
aren't men the most awesome things alive :D
i think they are :D

wow i really appreciate the two hours off work.
suddenly i feel like i got tonnes of time to get work done.
i'm doing better and better at work,
just need to work on my communication skills.
i make terrible sentences.
will need to improve on that.
my england is so lousy laaaaa.
sigh.

tonight :

1.study
2. laundry
3. clear up house a little
4. plan daddy and kami's trip
5. learn up my choir songs
i'm singing with a choir called the desert voices now, and my first performance is this sunday!
6. rest.
Lee, my colleague approached me today and told me that i've been looking really tired. and
and everyday all of last week, he'd go "ur really quiet today shaleeni" again and again.
and Helen will smile at me and go "she's been working really hard that's why"
heh.
so yea, rest.
i AM tired..

awesome.
love u all, shaleen.

ps: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! smayneeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
i CANNNNOOOTTT WAIITT!!

valentine's in 3 days.
sigh i miss ridzuan.

No comments: