Thursday, February 5, 2009

the new Malaysian girl in town



today a man came into the pharmacy.

and while i was serving him,

he asked:

"now where is that accent from?"

"malaysia :)"

"now that's a beautiful smile and a beautiful accent you've got there"

" *beams* "
" *speechless* "

i'm glad i've managed to show someone something nice about Malaysia,
rather than proudly disgrace my homeland with harsh insensitive remarks.
true as it may be sometimes,
i still think we need to have some pride for where come from.
the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

****

i've finally got my internet.
awesome.
no need to spend so much time typing msgs on my phone anymore just to keep in touch with loved ones.
facebook here i come!
haha.

work is getting better.
i'm starting to be more productive, getting my workaholic genes excited.
been working pass my shifts everyday.
can't help it,
there's so much work to do!
getting along better with my colleagues as well,
and gaining their trust slowly in terms of knowledge as an intern pharmacist.

i need to get more organized and i really need to limit my time spent chatting on msn.
i absolutely have no time for that.
but i can't help it coz i miss everyone so much :(
an hour a day?
that's heaps of wasted time.
an hour on alternate days??
i dunnooooo.
sob.
why can't i have everything :(

hehe

:)
i love life.
its tough,
but there's nothing my Jesus and i cannot handle together.

love and miss u all dearly,
shaleen.

ps: i still owe pictures from port lincoln..
soon!


No comments: