Tuesday, February 24, 2009

what 5 years of geographical separation does to friendship

scenario 1:

siew ghee: hi babe

shaleen: LOL. eeeeuuu. You made my hair stand. *shudders*

siew ghee: hahaha. fine. i guess you don't wanna be affectionate with me. that's ok.

LOL

***
scenario 2:

siew ghee: eh shaleeni, stop obsessing. i'm sure somewhere in the bible it says don't call a person more than 10 times in 3 hours. somewhheeeerrree.

LOL

***
scenario 3:

siew ghee: i'll come online more often so you can talk to me.haha i know i'm very perasan. but its ok for a friend.

shaleen: LOL i at work 8.30 to 6. i come back its ur bedtime d.

siew ghee: haha somehow la. if it doesn't work, can't say i didn't try. hahahh.

LOL

***
scenario 4:

siew ghee: where did u go? you appearing offline? why?

shaleen: coz i'm doing chores and stuff. pura pura not there la.

siew ghee: lol. what is it that i have. that you want to talk to me. but not anyone else. hahhaa.

shaleen: *rolls eyes*

LOL

***
scenario 5:

shaleen: don't u dare lie! i will not talk to u ever!

siew ghee: haha you couldn't last a day not talking to me.

siew ghee: ok not so true.but you couldn't not talk to me ever.

shaleen: try me.

siew ghee: don't even suggest it.

LOL

***
scenario 6:

shaleen: i super need to study d

siew ghee: ok. go go gadget study!

shaleen: ....

LOL

***
scenario 7:

siew ghee: thanks for taking the time to read and reread my resume and cover letters :)

shaleen: pleasure :) now i shall get to studying. i'm one hour late ghee!! YOOOUUU!! *waves fist*

siew ghee: you love me la.. don't even try to deny it. haha.

shaleen: babi la you.

LOL


sigh some friends.... are worth the agony.

LOL

No comments: