Friday, December 5, 2008

Today i remembered how blessed i am to live in peace.
No living in fear every moment of the day, wondering what my next step would bring me into.
No playing with my mother without knowing that i might never see her again the moment i take my eyes of her.
No watching people killed and tortured in front of my very own eyes.
No need to hide away in hidden dungeons to try to live just for another day.
No looking at the table to find no food on it, that is, if there even is a table.
No walking barefooted on the burning grounds which sting my tender feet.
No constant running from enemies which are unseen.


I cannot bear imagining the agony.


What can i do with these humble hands to help these people.
What can i do with the knowledge and skills i've yet to master.
What can i do with so much more to equip and prepare myself with.
i don't know.
i helplessly don't know at this point..


Heavenly Father, i pray for Your people.
You've given me the heart,
and my one desire is to give it ALL back to You.
use me in Your time, i will follow.

No comments: