Wednesday, December 31, 2008

lets get it started

alright woman

vacation's over

time to get ur butt up, wipe your tears and get this shifting started.

challenge for the day :

pack up another quarter of my room.

alone or not, you've got work to do.

now move it!

ps: what's with the gloomy depressing winter lookalike 17 degrees in adelaide at like 9.30 am

seriously

it should be sunny, with birds chirping to welcome me home for my very last 10 days in adelaide!

and another ps: some ppl are just !@*(&#!(@^$!^@%

*****

this is it,
Shaleeni is on the 8.30am bus from Adelaide to Port Augusta on the 9th of January 2009.

*******

i'm pretty sure the question on everyone's mind right now is:

where's andrew?

andrew's gone back to Brisbane to spend the new year and the last couple of days with his cousin.

so i'd just like to use up a little space in this post to appreciate a good friend of mine, who made me cry buckets at the airport when he left me in this dry land.
not once, but TWICE.
yes, i did tell myself not to, but why struggle to hide emotions when they're genuine?
its perfectly normal to feel the loss when someone leaves you, isn't it?


good memories, young man.

you've made an impact on my life, and for that i thank you.

i hope i've done your trip justice.

if i have not, i sincerely apologise.

get home safe.

i'm sure your family misses you.

No comments: