Wednesday, May 7, 2008

extreme makeover

ok maybe the title is a little exaggerated

check out my acne last year.


now lets have an uncensored view of how bad my acne was in 2007

seriously acne is anything but fun.
Not only does it hurt and that it's such a hassle (skincare etc)
it made me feel really dirty and frustrated as well.
even sarah looks disgusted in the pic..
like "uurrrgghh~!! why the pimple face so near mine!! spread to me how!!??"
lol

but hey, one year from then...

things are looking a little brighter :)
check out the pic below..
right after i got up from my beauty sleep..
that's when my skin feels the best.. smoother, i must say..
ignore the messy hair and the messy room and the bathroom behind me..
and just observe the SKIN.
must agree with me that its better hey?
not perfect.. but better..??


well the pic above is a lil decieving tho..
looks fairer from the sunlight coming thru my bedroom window..
so decided to try another pic under the influence of white light in the bathroom..
yes.. i combed my hair.. but i still look extremely sleepy though..
well, the scars are still all over the cheeks.. with some red and black spots here and there..
but its SOOOOOO much better than last year..
i'm so so so so relieved!!!!
the agony and diligence abiding to my skin care routine has finally paid off!!


so it's all smiles!!!
lets hope it continues to get better over the next many years!!!
and one day i will get to experience smooth skin with no bumps like most others do :)
can't wait for that day to come : )

thank you mummy and daddy for helping me deal with this.
and taking the trouble to shuttle me to and fro for treatment.

i shall leave u with siew ghee's signature show-all-your-teeth smile!!
seriously!!
the SKIN!!!!
yippeee : )


ain't life great?? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glowing!