Wednesday, May 14, 2008

and so i've finished my elective 401
today's presentation didn't go too well
i found myself struggling to find words.
i don't know why. i was pretty prepared.
well, its over and done, just try harder in the next presentation hey.

placement in Flinder's Medical Hospital starts on Monday!!
i must admit i'm nervous as hell.
i've never been a confident pharmacy student in terms of my therapeutics.
its like i've studied them all, but i just can't remember most of it!
everything sounds familiar, but i still gotta look it up!!
how on earth am i gonna survive in a hospital setting at this rate.
i need to do something about it.
so yea, the next few days are gonna be spent looking through my placement book.
and to revise as much of last year and this year's therapeutics materials as possible.
i'm reaaaaalllyy scared.

but hey, on the bright side, i won't have to bother thinking of what to wear for the next 4 weeks!
yippeee!!
unisa pharmacy student polo T for 4 weeks.
sounds good to me!
i honestly enjoy the thought of having a "uniform"
yes, i'm wierd.
love it.

haha.
been a good girl today.
went for my swim.
only did 2K though..
getting lazy to do huge mileages
but i did push myself harder though in terms of speed

i shall swim again tmrw..
and set a sensible goal of 2.1K
alrights.
sweet dreams darlings.
jayamani's baby is going to bed.

No comments: