Sunday, April 15, 2007

Chinese New Year Eve

When I first found out that we had to leave Malaysia on the 3rd of February ie BEFORE Chinese New Year, I was devastated! I didn't even enjoy my last Chinese New Year properly!! I mean, all that food that I'm gonna miss! The yee sang, the cookies, the food, the people, the FOOD!!! Oh, and the gambling too! sigh...

Anyway, on Chinese New Year Ever, I joined Shaleeni, Sarah and Sher Ri and followed them to Paradise City Church in the UniSA City West Campus. And there was YEE SANG! Though it's different from what we usually get in Malaysia. It's like a home-made version. So even though it was not home, it was kinda fun meeting new people and having yummy food after the initial days of instant noodles.







Sarah, Wey, Shaleeni

Yee Sang

No comments: