Sunday, April 8, 2007

April Fool's???? ....Or just a fool??





I got punked!!!!!.....Enough said…..






Haha…..



My friends decided to pull one on me yesterday just because I pulled an April Fool’s!!!! And you know how satisfying it is when you pull something on someone and it goes past the point of trying to convince them and straight to the part where everyone believed you on the 1st try...Sweet Sweet Glorious Victory!!!… Its wasn’t just one of my usual lame attempts at fooling anyone *grin*…it was more than that

So yeah…on Sunday I actually forgot that it was April Fools and Pw n I went job hunting n she mentioned it… and so we decided to pull a prank on our other friends…after a round of handing out résumé’s, we decided that the best way was to say one of us got a job…and because we knew that all of us we’re looking for part-time/casual jobs esp for the holidays we knew that it would be something realistic…I manage to fool everyone( all 4 of them) because I was so convincing that KFC was gonna hire me (they still haven’t called btw)…but that’s a whole diff story…

And yes this ppl decided that it was time to get back at me and I thought nothing of it….evil people I tell you!!! N they couldn’t have pulled a bigger joke on me!!! Completely sadistic…..the story goes like this: Shaleen outta the blue said she going out after dinner with this guy who had asked her out…then pw started talking bout it…n I thought that these nuts we’re trying to fool me...but NOOOOOOO!!! they kept going on bout it so I figure “okay mann, if my own room-mate didn’t wanna tell me bout it then fine…I should not poke my nose into her business”….then sarah pop-ed outta her room and was also going on about it…..all the more i kept quiet coz I didn’t have anything to say except that I started thinking all of it wasn’t made up….AND THEN SHE LEFT!!!!! Even more I thought about it even more I thought “oh, okay…maybe she wasn’t ready to tell me bout this “certain guy”…

Thanu then dropped by and asked if I knew who the guy Shaleen was meeting was…n I told her I didn’t n I just only found out about it…n then I wondered “how come everyone knew about it but me?? My dear old room-mate???.....????” [edit: thanu said she found out on Sunday!!! major evidence]

So Thanu n I watched some tv and then we heard a knock on our door…so I thought maybe Shaleen was back but instead here came Raynu prancing up our hallway excited bout something she just saw… “You know what?? I just saw Sha with some guy walking down Rundle Mall but she didn’t see me”…. N I was like “oh, now even raynu has seen him”

Shaleen came back a while later and was all shy about it…when everyone asked questions she didn’t want to say anything coz she was all shy…..eventually she said “OK LAH OK LAH…I’ll tell you guys”..So everyone sat down eagerly to hear her story and she said “APRIL FOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!” and I got laughed at because I was the only one that wasn’t in on it…honestly I felt so left out at first….but now that I look back…it was all laughter and tears….but FUN was a major part of it…but they all we’re awfully good actors and I give them the thumbs up for it...it was and absolute classic and one for our history book….now I truly know the true meaning of

“WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND”


No comments: