Saturday, April 11, 2009

OMGOODNESS! SHE BUTCHERED HER HAIR!


no, i did not chop my head off either, in case you were wondering.
Just had to show you my grad dress.
Yes, the one which i had been going on and on about.
And yes, the one i paid @()(#@!&*$^@!*&^#!(*! for...

Anywaaaayyyy....
pics!
;D




































and oh,
the pics of the baby wallaby that was at the pharmacy the other day..
look!
how cuuuuteeeeee :D :D :D







sorry peeps,
i'm just toooooooooo lazy to write proper posts these days.

anyway,
i'm back to work!

and in case nobody noticed, i had 6 inches of my precious long locks cut off for my grad!
i'm surprised that i actually like my new haircut :D

i finally bought my latest pet:
a cute little goldfish named JAWS!
hahaha
should buy another one to keep little Jaws company

Cleaned up the house and the fridge and washed two weeks worth of laundry!
ooh!

My bank loan got approved.
Not very smart of me to have taken the loan at such a high interest rate.
but well like daddy said,
this is my first lesson in practical financing.
which is true.
i'm starting to learn all this now :)

I went jogging too!
felt sooooooooooooooo good
but gosh my legs are so weak now that going up a tiny slope is just pure agony!
and only after two days of jogging,
cranky old injured ankle decides to winge.
now its all strapped up again.
better stop hurting FAST, coz i wanna run regularly now.
If only there was an indoor pool,
at least i can swim instead of run then.
maybe i should sign up for the city to bay run again this year down in adelaide :)

We were so flat out on thursday at the pharmacy that we couldn't get our stock order in on time
which means we're gonna be in BIG trouble coz we're SOOOOO out of stock for tues.
I better make sure i get the order in on tuesday early so that everything comes in on wednesday.

Feeling a little lonely this weekend.
Port Augusta is heaps nice.
The people are extremely nice too.
but i still can't seem to make any friends who are in my age bracket who have similar interests as well.
slowly i suppose.

can't wait to go to church tomorrow.
:)

1 month left till i go back to Adelaide,
and 7 weeks till i FLY HOME HOME HOME!
:D :D :D

love u all,
Shaleen

ps: for those who have confessed their addiction to my playlist, and visit this blog merely to listen to the songs ( and not read about me..*sigh*) i've added something new for u :)

*blows kisses*

No comments: