Saturday, April 25, 2009

so its been a while.

why?

because i have better things to do now than sit here and blog LOL.

so here's to yet another point form update:

Got another Malaysia girl in town for the month, Sharon, from uni.
Knew her since SIT, so its great fun.

I'm signing up for curves, because its getting too dark to run outdoors these days.

Jaws died.
Maybe I'm not a very good carer.

Looking after Helen's dogs again this week.
Lost them again last night, but managed to find them despite the dark.

Work is getting better.
Less dispensing mistakes,
and more confident and independent.
Still got lots to learn though.

Sudden exponential influx of men.
Like men, not boys. MEN.

Bought my car.
Very very pleased.
Time to start repaying my bank loan.

Got my medicare sorted out as well.
Looking out for car and health insurance now,
and speaking of medicare, i really should get my Gardasil jab before since we can get it free for now.

2 weeks before i go to Adelaide.
I'm very very excited.

Too lazy to write any more, got heaps of work to do.

Will write more soon, hopefully.

Love you all,
Shaleen.


No comments: