Monday, April 13, 2009

The loneliest weekend


i miss everyone more and more each time i go back to Adelaide
it just gets worse after every trip
:(

i wanna go back, back to everyone i love
and back to everyone who loves me too
:'(

belllleeeee :( :( :(
i didn't get enough of you although we spent almost everyday of your stay together
you always always always always make me cry!
*pout*
i miss you so so so terribly
:(

hold me sweet Jesus,
i feel so alone.
But i know i'm not.
I know You're here with me.
There's nothing You and I cannot handle together.

Come on Shaleen, you've got the creator of the universe on your side.
You shine with His glory :)

Hallelujah.

on a happy note, i studied really well today :)
study buddy Jolene and I are back to our old '3o minute block' routine
:)
Good to push each other to keep going although we're so far away from each other now.
Love you little monkey :)

ps: Study well 4th year pharmers, it'll be over soon.
:)

No comments: