Friday, September 19, 2008

sleeping beauty?



I need to quit the current habit of working till 3 am,
waking up at exactly 6.41 am,
and having a 3 hr evening nap btw 2-5pm.
It's ridiculous!

12 midnight bedtime from today onwards Shaleeni.
and NO EVENING NAP.
and ur next day starts as 7.
Its time to get back to the real world.


The weekend is gonna be a really long one
with the big hunt and my 1st aid rego course running over Saturday and Sunday.

on a happy note,
Andrew's got his passport.
Be jealous everyone, coz he's coming ALL the way here to visit ME.
ME ME ME!
or maybe that's just what i think.
hm.
nvm la, i'm happy with that self declared conclusion.
let me live in my happy world.
come join me if you want.
Its really good on this side of the world:)
lalala..

*skips of happily*

No comments: