Wednesday, September 17, 2008

hottie and rob's bday

am i prepared for tmrw?
no.
i need to iron my clothes, that's why.
thank you for all the wishes for my interviews.
the msgs, the texts.
i never knew so many ppl would be genuinely concerned about my needs.
thank you everyone.
i feel really encouraged :)




today i checked out the sausages for the sausage sizzle for the big hunt on Saturday
Last week Don told me that he had a dream that sausages were 3something bucks at coles.
and walah, this week sausages at coles are 3.49 a kilo!]
which is 1.25 bucks cheaper than the usual price.
Hallelujah indeed!
one burden down on my part.





i love my dear friend matthew lee so so so so much.
coz i know he loves me just as much.





dan's bday party was so much fun!
the food was excellent and the company was perfect.






my room has a fresh bunch of gorgeous yellow and white daffodils.
each time i set my eyes on it, i can't help but smile.






i almost fell off my bed while climbing down the steps.
this is what happens when u take an evening nap when you usually don't.
i'm glad i'm not hurt.





my jeans are falling off my hips..
am i actually losing weight?
but the weighing scale doesn't say so.





i spoke to aaron today 5 days after he left Malaysia.
He's doing so well on his own, i can't help but feel extremely proud of him.




Rob turns 18 today too.
i've never had a chance to celebrate his bday with him.
i miss him :(






love is the only pain we humans don't try to avoid.
true?
hm






Today i asked God why i don't seem to be getting anything i want.
and God said "wait. be patient, and i will put dreams on your heart far greater than your little fantasies."
i am excited!
but i need to be PATIENT
that's something to work on.


No comments: