Saturday, August 23, 2008

a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down?
maybe once. or twice.

but this time the bitter aftertaste lingers.

For now i find rest upon my hopes,
as i continue to sip on the bitter "truth"

God is in control.
He is.
Believe.

despite the crippling curiosity,
the fear or extreme possibilities,
the sense of loneliness hidden within,
and the risk of losing treasured relationships,
the questions to which no answer can satisfy,

i will lift my arms and dance with the joy of the Lord tonight,
for my life is for no other but You.

Jesus help me,
i can't swallow this on my own.
Let your strength and might shine tonight O Lord,
for when i am weak, You show Yourself strong through me.


*******
ps Ashley reminded us that we don't have to fight our battles alone,
and that we shouldn't just keep everything inside and think that we should solve it single handedly.
and i'm gonna stop doing that,
coz i'm not alone :)

thank you to everyone who has seen through me and been genuinely concerned.
i love you.

but no worries, i'm all good although i'm struggling with a few issues at the moment.
:)

No comments: