Friday, August 8, 2008

done

i've finally completed my final assignment for this undergrad degree
yippee!!

seriously, i rather have exams than do assignments.
although its always easier to get marks through assignments.
shoot me, somebody.

its gonna be a busy weekend up ahead.

today will be a day of full on shopping for heaps of groceries and bday prezzies!!
tonight i'll be flipping (and eating) 800 roti canais at mamak night
tmrw will be another "mamak-ish" event with my classmates at my house
sunday will be spent with God and Marabelle for her bday :D

oh boy i need to find some time to slot in my training sessions.
i've only trained once this week!

and someone please remind me to work on my PR application and a couple more internship applications.
everything's hanging mid-air at the moment

and then starting monday, my adventure at the begins!!
tQEH, here i come!
(again)

time to shop!
and as usual.. clean my house :p
*muackers*

No comments: