Sunday, August 3, 2008

BU state women's conference

a week before BU, the work beganwe girls got the easy jobs.
we helped make and paint massive doors
and wrapped huge panels of wood with beautiful textiles


while the men did the hard work of securing them on stage

one week later,
the stage looks magnificent.
i LOVE being part of the production team.
it gets my arty side excited.

and we sure had a great time at BU!!

i've always been a girl who's been made fun of,
teased,
laughed at,
insulted,
especially by boys,
because i am physically huge,
unlike most other girls who are petite and just lovely to look at.


after BU i felt loved,
respected,
honoured,
appreciated.
the love God's family shows me takes
away all memories of the past where i have
been hurt by insults and jokes hurled at me
merely because of my size and occasional lack of feminism

and as long as i realise how much God loves me,
and how beautiful i am to him,
no insensitive insult thrown at me will ever hurt me again.

how good is that??
;)


MY INTERVIEW WITH NATIONAL PHARMACIES IS TMRW!!
and i'll be wearing my hard earned new blouse
(which took me 2.5hrs to hunt for and buy on rundle)
nice?
i like it!! :)
i'm so excited for tmrw!!
i shall try not to do or say anything stupid!!
:D

No comments: