Sunday, August 31, 2008

just thought i'd share a passage which really caused so much faith to rise in my spirit today

John 14, where Jesus is talking to his disciples, and promises them the Holy Spirit when he leaves.

26But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.


so many things uncertain, out of reach, unforeseen,
yet my heart rests with such peace and joy,
all because the Holy Spirit lives in me,
and enables me to believe that the counselor is walking alongside with me.

*********************************************************************************************************

Ridzuan and his wife are gonna have a baby in 9 months.
He surely is moving on at a steady pace.
One look at him and noone would guess i once existed in the story of his life.
They're having a baby, no kidding.
How beautiful is that.
He must be so so so so happy, i know it.
A tiny part of me silently wishes i could celebrate and rejoice with them.

**********************************************************************************************************

thought i'd insert my "timetable" over the next couple of weeks, just to keep u updated on my whacko september schedule..

1-5 september : last week of placement = heaps of work to finish up
5 september : we get our study materials for elective 401's final exam
9 September : elective 400 final paper
12 September: elective 401 final paper
13 September: pharmacy ball
14 September: last day of the royal adelaide show! i'm sooo going to get my hair extensions again ;P
15 September: AP 401 begins = torture
20 September:1st aid course, which clashes with the big hunt
21 September:1st aid course which clashes with my 12km run!!!! SOB!!!!!!!!

looks like i can't run :(
you can't have everything, Shaleeni

No comments: