Sunday, June 8, 2008

journey to the past


5 hours with jinn, joanna, juli ivy and fitri today was so fun
:)
it's been almost 5 years since i last saw ivy, juli and fitri..
sadly zel wasn't with us.

jinn and i tried this really nice dress today
and i want it so bad!!
its 110 buckss :(
sob
no, i'm not allowed to spend on any nonsense for now
but i so like it!!! so so much!!!

oh well,we can't have everything, can we?

sob

just got back from another game of tennis with my sister
i notice that every single other person i play with will screw up my strokes
all except my sis
how cool is that??
:)
guess being sisters makes us sorta have the same kinda strokes??
i dunno
but it sure was fun

should play more tennis while i'm home
it makes me feel young again.

time so shower and start studying
enough of playing around for the past 2 weeks
lives are gonna be in my hands
time to be serious and embrace my future responsibilities!!

*muackers*

No comments: