Monday, September 3, 2007

my whacky friends back home!!!

It's sooo good to see all the familiar faces on this vid!



xin, drew, rob, looking good!!!!
HAHAHHA i can't stop laughing at rob! ( the fella that kena bully in class)
i'm so upset coz i'm not part of the vid!
grrrrr!!!!

OMGOODNESS!!
I MISS U ALL LIKE CRAZEEEEE!!!!

was just browsing thru old pics..
oh the good old days..
andrew, me and soo


ke xin, me and robin- buskers!


xin, huay pin, jumboleeni and sue ann -at kaikan during rehearsal


clockwise from top left: drew, xin, soo, ann and me!
at dataran a few hours b4 the buskers grand parade started


drew, me soo and xin -alohaween which happened to fall right on my bday!


ng ke xin & ng lee ni - i miss SIT!!!



I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!
u guys better spoil me when i'm home wei!!

No comments: