Thursday, September 13, 2007

yippeee!

as i walked into class today, sarah (a 2nd year podiatry student), who helped me with my foot on monday asked me how i was doing. and she was kind enough to offer to take a look at my wart after class. so we (me, sarah and richard (another podiatry student)) made our way to the clinic and yea, my wart sure looked even more gross than it was on monday. so she got her tutor to come take a look at me (again) and then i got "cut" again. boy it hurt so bad. imagine having a blade cutting off living tissue from your body. cringing already? yes, exactly. sarah told me to cry if i needed to. lol . and Richard said i was very brave! *smiles* i felt like a lil kid who had just seen a horrifying dentist. hehe.

cathy, the tutor, said that i was doing pretty good. she cut off the surrounding skin, dug out the pus that formed in the core and dug out all the ruptured blood vessels which had been "destroyed" by the monochlor. she debrided the warts on my two toenails as well.. pretty much deeper than previously.. they're like two lil wells now.. hehe. and yea like she said, when it comes to severe warts like this, some pain's got to be beared to get rid of it. so yea. BRING IT ON!

i feel so loved.
these people are so genuinely concerned and are willing to do all they can to help. i didn't even have to pay for today's visit. and if it wasn't for sarah, i wouldn't have been able to get into the clinic until the 15th of october! God knows how the wart would be by then!
and she even told me that she'll take a look at it again as soon as we get back from our hols.. jsut pop in after class again.. how sweet..

and Marabelle has been an angel too..other than the fact that she verbally abuses me, she's been really helpful and concerned too.. and she's gonna help me do debride the wart on my fingernail as well this sunday... sigh.. that's not gonna be pleasant.. fingers are HEAPS more sensitive than feet after all.. gosh i AM scared..

ALL THE BEST TO ME!


OUCH!

No comments: