Wednesday, April 30, 2008

thaddeus is back!!!!

yes the title says it all!!
Thadduesssssssssss is back in adelaide!!
How cool is that!!! like so cool!!
can't wait to meet up with him and lucas.
and go play badminton!!
or swim!!
or makan!!
or anything!!!!!

last night while i was wasting my life away on msn,
it was the very first time i was actually chatting with ALL 3 of the Lee brothers at the same time.
Thaddeus and Lucas who are in adelaide, and small fart matt back home in Malaysia.
i totally absolutely LOVE the 3 brothers. they rock my world.
lol dun ask me why i'm mentioning all this.
its just totally random.

been sleeping heaps for the past couple of days.
blame it on the weather!!
its so cold its threating to turn my toes gangrenous and just drop off one by one.
but 3 layers of clothings and a nice snuggle under the sheets on my 2meter high bed does the trick.

my sister told me she's gonna be running her company on her own now as she and her businesss partner have decided to go their own ways.
hope it all goes well from now though.
its not a very easy task to run a company on your own really.
although its just a small company, its been blessed with overwhelming projects and whatever u call it and its really been growing over the past 2 years.
aiyah... sure ok one la.
my annoying sister has the DNA of a champion.
and i have the DNA of a loser.
i work my butt off but she always sails through better than me.
don't i just hate her. grrrrr.
*winks*

my phone is totally bongkers
the lights don't go on when i slide it..
so yea.. if you text me at night.. there's a 50% chance i won't reply coz i can't see anything on the screen!!!
especially if i'm already nicely hibernating under my comforter in mid air..
as in my bed..

i went for a swim on monday..
it was such a cold day and plunging into the heated pool was just.... wow
but the moment i got out.. goodness... shiver shiver..
and worse.. they left the door like wide open!!
nonsense!!
it was like 10 degrees outside..
i ran like a naked kid from the pool to the shower!!
COLD K!!!

i'm such a bad swimmer.
never been a good one.
still remember those days when the group 5 boys can swim faster than me when i was already in group 1. LOL.
but oh well, it was good fun and hey it did benefit my fitness level for my other sports.
i should go for another swim today.
Got 5 swims to finish by the 13th of may or it'll all just be wasted.

gotta go to the library in a while.
got some partner work to do for the electives.
my results for the final exams won't be out till the 2nd week of may.
i hope it all goes good.

sometimes i think i can be absolutely selfish.
and inconsiderate. and the list goes on and on.
apparently i'm a good friend. puhleaaassseee.... pfft.

alrights! time for a shower and then its off to school!!
sorry for the boring post..
not being very creative with my words now.
oh well.

i need clean hands and a pure heart.

Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life.. proverbs 4:23

No comments: