Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The N-U-T-Z

We, the nuts, first met when we were doing our foundation in SIT. Since then, we've all discovered and brought out the nuttiness in us, resulting in the formation of the nutterteers. Our friendship continued to blossom through the years, through thick and thin. Not without tears and anger, but definitely with love and care.

Since you don't know them as well as I do, I would gladly have the honour of introducing my fellow nutterteers in a short but (hopefully) sweet way.

seh-leh-neh, aka Shaleeni, is the youngest, yet the tallest. Her dearest companion is her faded blue, starry little pillow affectionately named 'busuk'.

butann10, aka Debra Ann, always seems like she high on something. She thinks she's psychic. I always tell her that she's psycho and psychic are two ENTIRELY different words.

sasa, aka Sarah, is the oldest, yet the shortest! Her interests include hair-flipping and looking in the mirror.

[wey], aka ME, is the most unsporting, kayu nut in the nutshell.

I hope that my perception has enlightened you on our nut world.

No comments: